No Artifical Flavors or sweetners.
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exists. Hydrowhey consists of proteins that are strategically broken down (hydrolyzed) into smaller pieces called peptides for faster utilization by the body. both are costly to use, but whey protein isolates and hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides are the best whey proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first few ingredients you read on the Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey label. By using whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey as a primary ingredients, we're able to pack 24 grams of the fastest, muscle-building protein into every serving with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can do without. Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is also free of artificial flavors and sweeteners. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend:
Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Typical Amino Acid Profile (miligrams per serving)
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
Glutamine & 4082Precursos
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Aspartic Acid 2508
Glycine 412Alanine 1180Beyond The Basics
- Free of artificial flavors and sweetenets.
- No synthetic colors.
- Packed with whey protein isolates (wpi)
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 75% protein by weight).
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization.
- Whey Protein Microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacrpeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors.
- More than 5 Grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Spoon Stirred: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or dont have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Tip: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz. of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz. of liquid per scoop.
Shaker Cup: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake 25-30 seconds.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey to a blender filled with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Blend 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your Shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal. Stack Your Shake: You can make Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (32 g)
|Servings Per Container 71
|Calories from Fat
|** Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa (Alkali Processed), Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Lactase, Rebaudioside A, Aminogen
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition
Contains Milk and Soy
Manufactured by Optimum Nutrition Inc.
Sunrise, FL 33325