Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Support
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
- An incorporated silicone insert leaves the patella pressure free and provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the knee for increased joint stabilization
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation
- Innovative knit in the popliteal region prevents bunching or pinching
- Three dimensional knit with covered patella avoids window edema, yet keeps pressure off the knee cap
- Medial and lateral stainless steel stays keep the support from rolling or bunching
- Comfortable, lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable
- Designed for: Knee strains or sprains, Knee instability, Post arthroscopy, Recurrent knee pain, Pre and post-operative knee inflammation, Chondromalacia, Adolescent knee pain, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, Arthritis / osteoarthritis, Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
- 0: below knee 9 3/4 in. - 11 in.; above knee 13 3/4 in. - 15 in.
- 1: below knee 11 in. - 12 1/4 in.; above knee 13 in.- 16 1/4 in.
- 2: below knee 12 1/4 in. - 13 1/4 in.; above knee 16 1/4 in. - 17 1/4 in.
- 3: below knee 13 1/4 in. - 14 1/2 in.; above knee 17 1/4 in. - 18 1/2 in.
- 4: below knee 14 1/2 in. - 15 3/4 in.; above knee 18 1/2 in. - 19 3/4 in.
- 5: below knee 15 3/4 in. - 17 in.; above knee 19 3/4 in. - 20 3/4 in.
- 6: below knee 17 in. - 18 1/4 in.; above knee 20 3/4 in. - 22 in.
- Size is determined by loosely measuring: Point 1. Circumference at 4 3/4 inches below center of the knee; Point 2. Circumference at 5 1/2 inches above center of the knee
- Health Notes
Visit the Live Well Health Center
We currently do not have articles matching this product.
To browse our library of health and nutrition-related news and articles-, please visit our Live Well Health Center.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question