Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body - Cookies & Cream
Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body - Cookies & Cream12 Shakes
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
40g of Protein
Award Winning Taste
Build Lean Muscle and Burn Fat!
Lean Body® Ready-to-Drink shakes provide quick, delicious lean muscle nutrition for athletes with little time for preparing meals. Just twist open the re-sealable top and enjoy Lean Body® satisfies your appetite, increases your energy levels, and makes you feel great. Use Lean Body® in conjunction with your exercise program to help you build lean muscle and burn fat.
- Award-Winning Taste. tastes like a delicious, creamy milkshake!
- 40 grams LeanPro® muscle building protein
- No Sugar-Zero! Lactose-Free!
- Patented flash-heat aseptic processing
- 25% more protein than other aseptic RTD's
- 50% less fat than other aseptic RTD's
- Patented New Container - Resealable top - drink it now and later!
- No trans fat. No hydrogenated oil.
- Nutritional Powerhouse - Fortified with 22 vitamins and minerals!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
1 Drink Box (17 fl. oz./ 500 mL)
Serving Size 1 Shake Servings Per Container 12 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories from Fat 80.00 Saturated Fat 1.00 g 5% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 25.00 mg 8% Sodium 600.00 mg 25% Potassium 600.00 mg 17% Total Carbohydrate 9.00 g 3% Dietary Fiber 5.00 g 20% Protein 40.00 g 80% Calories 260.00 Sugars 0.00 g Total Fat 9.00 g 14% Vitamin A 0.00 25% Vitamin A 0.00 25% Vitamin B12 0.00 25% Vitamin B12 0.00 25% Vitamin B6 0.00 25% Vitamin B6 0.00 25% Vitamin C 0.00 25% Vitamin C 0.00 25% Vitamin D 0.00 25% Vitamin D 0.00 25% Vitamin E 0.00 25% Vitamin E 0.00 25% Vitamin K 0.00 25% Vitamin K 0.00 25% Riboflavin 0.00 25% Riboflavin 0.00 25% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 25% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 25% Iodine 0.00 25% Iodine 0.00 25% Zinc 0.00 25% Zinc 0.00 25% Copper 0.00 25% Copper 0.00 25% Chromium 0.00 25% Chromium 0.00 25% Iron 0.00 0% Iron 0.00 0% Thiamin 0.00 25% Thiamin 0.00 25% Niacin 0.00 25% Niacin 0.00 25% Folate 0.00 25% Folate 0.00 25% Biotin 0.00 25% Biotin 0.00 25% Phosphorus 0.00 50% Phosphorus 0.00 50% Magnesium 0.00 20% Magnesium 0.00 20% Selenium 0.00 25% Selenium 0.00 25% Manganese 0.00 25% Manganese 0.00 25% Molybdenum 0.00 25% Molybdenum 0.00 25% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
333 Northpark Central Drive
Houston TX 77073 U.S.A.
2009 LBN Inc.
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- Tastes Good
- Tastes GREAT cold
- Daily Use
- Dietary Replacement
- Meal replacement
- Short on time
Comments about Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body - Cookies & Cream:
I keep a few of these shakes in my refrigerator at work to help increase my protein intake. These REALLY come in handy in a pinch, especially if I'm working late or forget to bring a meal with me. Quality product...highly recommended!
- Ask A Question