Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake - Chocolate Ice Cream
Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake - Chocolate Ice Cream2.47 lb(s).
$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
HI-PROTEIN MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE
- Stimulate Muscle Growth!
- Get Stronger! 6000mg BCAA
- Recover Faster! 7000mg GLUTAMINE
- Get Leaner! 700 mg EFA-PLEX EFAs
- Incredible taste! Lean Body® is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That’s why the American culinary Institute awarded Lean Body® its Gold Medal Taste Award for five years in a row.
- 50/30/20 (protein/carbohydrate/fat) ratio of macronutrients consisting of highly bio-available, time-release proteins, high-fiber complex carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids, to support lean muscle growth, strength, and higher energy, all day long!
- 35g of LeanPro® proprietary blend of fast-release and slow-release proteins, to give you a sustained flow of vital amino acids to support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth and strength increases.
- Over 6,000mg of BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per serving. BCAA’s have an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle tissue breakdown.)
- Over 7,000 mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid Studies show that supplemental glutamine can also prevent muscle breakdown.
- 21 grams of an advanced blend of complex carbohydrates to help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin levels, to promote greater energy and fat burning.
- 7 grams of FiberPlex™ dietary fiber per serving, from Fibersol-2™, providing 28% of the RDA for fiber to support superior intestinal and cardiovascular health.
- 7 grams EFA-Plex™ containing natural-source omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, medium-chain triglycerides, flaxseed oil, and borage oil.
- No Maltodextrin
- No Aspartame
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Glass- Fill glass with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body®, and mix with a spoon until powder is evenly distributed.
Shaker- Fill shaker with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body. Cover and shake until powder is evenly distributed.
Blender- Fill blender with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes. Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body®. Cover & blend for 20-30 seconds or until powder is thoroughly mixed.
How should I use Lean Body® Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shakes?
Before Workouts - Take Lean Body® 1-1/2 hours prior to working out to keep muscles supplied with nitrogen-promoting amino acids and provide nutritional support to prevent muscle breakdown.
After Workouts - Take Lean Body® within 30 minutes of your workout to jumpstart muscle repair, growth, and increase muscle glycogen (fuel) stores.
Before Bedtime - Take Lean Body® 1 hour prior to bedtime to ensure a steady supply of muscle-building nutrients all night long.
Serving Size 2 Scoops (70g) Servings Per Container 16 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 290.00 Calories from Fat 60.00 Saturated Fat 2.00 g 12% Trans Fat 0.00 g Cholesterol 70.00 mg 24% Sodium 400.00 mg 17% Total Carbohydrate 21.00 g 7% Sugars 5.00 g Total Fat 7.00 g 13% Protein 35.00 g 70% Potassium 585.00 ml 17% Dietary Fiber 7.00 g 28% Vitamin A 0.00 35% Vitamin A 0.00 35% Calcium 0.00 60% Calcium 0.00 60% Vitamin D 0.00 35% Vitamin D 0.00 35% Thiamin 0.00 40% Thiamin 0.00 40% Niacin 0.00 35% Niacin 0.00 35% Folate 0.00 40% Folate 0.00 40% Biotin 0.00 35% Biotin 0.00 35% Phosphorus 0.00 60% Phosphorus 0.00 60% Magnesium 0.00 50% Magnesium 0.00 50% Copper 0.00 60% Copper 0.00 60% Vitamin C 0.00 35% Vitamin C 0.00 35% Iron 0.00 60% Iron 0.00 60% Vitamin E 0.00 35% Vitamin E 0.00 35% Riboflavin 0.00 40% Riboflavin 0.00 40% Vitamin B6 0.00 35% Vitamin B6 0.00 35% Vitamin B12 0.00 35% Vitamin B12 0.00 35% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 35% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 35% Iodine 0.00 35% Iodine 0.00 35% Zinc 0.00 40% Zinc 0.00 40% Chloride 0.00 8% Chloride 0.00 8% ** Daily Value (DV) not established † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g Calories per gram:
Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question