Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
New ChapterŽ Every ManŽ's One Daily
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
New ChapterŽ Every ManŽ's One Daily72 Tablets
Price: was $59.99 Now $42.99
Not Eligible For The 30% Off Promotion. Details
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Multi Vitamin + Herbs + Minerals
Energy • Heart • Immune Support*
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Naturethus relieving suffering and promotingoptimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishingbody and soul with the healing intelligenceof pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends onthe vitality of every member of theNew ChapterŽ family.
CulturedWholeFood: Organic herbs and cultured whole-foodvitamins & minerals work together topromote optimal health and condition specificbenefits – not just address nutrient deficiencies.*
OnceDaily forMen: Every ManŽ's One Daily is aonce-daily organic whole-foodmultivitamin formulated specificallyfor the needs of active men.
BoneHealth: Whole-Food Calcium, Vitamin D3and the most bio-active,longest-lasting form of Vitamin K2promote calcium metabolism andbone health.*
TargetedHerbalBlends: Cultured, organic herbal blends provideenergy & stress support and promoteheart and immune system health.*
Convenient: Once-daily formula is easy-to-take,easy-to-digest, and can be takenanytime – even on an empty stomach!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Serving Size 1 Tablet Servings Per Container 72 Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene) 5000.00 IU 100% Vitamin C 60.00 mg 100% Vitamin D3 1000.00 IU 250% Vitamin E 30.00 IU 100% Vitamin K1 70.00 mcg 88% Vitamin K2 (MK-7) (from MenaQ7 §) 10.00 mcg 13% Thiamin-Vitamin B1 1.50 mg 100% Riboflavin-Vitamin B2 1.70 mg 100% Niacin 20.00 mg 100% Vitamin B6 2.00 mg 100% Vitamin B12 12.00 mcg 200% Biotin 150.00 mcg 50% Pantothenic Acid 10.00 mg 100% Calcium (from Algae ) 25.00 mg 3% Iron 3.00 mg 17% Iodine 75.00 mcg 50% Magnesium (67% cultured 33% from Algae ) 4.50 mg 1% Zinc 7.50 mg 50% Selenium 50.00 mcg 71% Copper 750.00 mcg 37500% Manganese 1.00 mg 50% Chromium 60.00 mcg 50% Molybdenum 10.00 mcg 13% Mixed Carotenoids † 3.00 mg ** Herbal Blends Stress/Energy Support Blend † 60.00 mg ** Cardio Support Blend † 20.00 mg ** Immune Support Blend† 20.00 mg ** Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract 4.00 mg ** Turmeric (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract 4.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should adviseyour health care practitioner of the use of this product.
Contains: Fermented soy.
Formulated and distributed by: New Chapter, INC.
90 Technology Dr,
Brattleboro , VT 05302
- Health Notes
Multivitamins May Protect Men Against CancerMultivitamins May Protect Men Against CancerMen taking the multivitamin were diagnosed with 8% fewer cancers overallMany Westerners are concerned that they may not be getting all the nutrients they need everyday for optimal health, which has made multivitamins a popular choice for many people. Study results on multivitamins often conflict, with some showing benefits, and others finding either no benefit or even potential harm. Now, much-anticipated results from a large, randomized, controlled trial of multivitamins have been released, and this one falls on the side of benefit, showing a modest but significant decrease in cancer occurrence for men who take a basic, daily multivitamin.
The ideal study population
Researchers randomly selected 14,641 male physicians to receive a daily multivitamin-mineral supplement or placebo for approximately 11 years. The physicians were 50 years or older, and 9% had a previous history of cancer. Other factors, including age, height and weight, tobacco and alcohol use, diet, other medications, and family history of cancer were similar in the supplement and placebo groups.
The multivitamin provided around 100% of the daily value for most essential vitamins and minerals, with a few exceptions. It contained no iron, and for vitamins E and B12, the multivitamin provided significantly more than 100% of the daily value. For vitamin K, biotin, calcium, magnesium, and chromium, it provided significantly less than 100%. The supplement contained some additional nutrients, including lutein and lycopene.
Moderate multivitamin, less total cancer
Men taking the multivitamin were diagnosed with 8% fewer cancers overall than men in the placebo group.
There were no significant differences between the supplement and placebo groups in terms of specific cancer types, such as prostate and colorectal cancers. There were no significant differences in the risk of death due to cancer between the two groups.
The study multivitamin was similar to "common," moderate-dose products available in any supermarket or pharmacy. Given that past studies have suggested multivitamins may increase cancer risk, these findings are reassuring. However, according to lead study author Dr. J. Michael Gaziano, "It would be a big mistake for people to go out and take a multivitamin instead of quitting smoking or doing other things that we have a higher suspicion play a bigger role, like eating a good diet and getting exercise."
Keep this in mind as you consider our tips on creating your own cancer risk reduction plan:
- Be modest. Steer clear of mega-doses, and follow the American Cancer Society's advice: eat a balanced diet, and if you take a supplement, choose a balanced multivitamin that contains no more than 100% of the daily value of most nutrients.
- Seek the experts. A person's diet may get out of balance for a variety of reasons, such as illness, nutrient depletion or malabsorption caused by a drug, medical condition, food intolerance, or allergy. If this describes you, discuss your diet with your doctor or dietitian to identify specific nutrients that may be missing.
- Consider context. The study population was healthy, older males, most of whom don't smoke, and many of whom eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly. If you smoke, are obese, or have additional risk factors for cancer, heart disease, or other chronic disease, these findings may not apply to you.
- Get bang for your buck. Regardless of whether you take a multivitamin, you can never go wrong by adopting basic cancer prevention strategies: avoid tobacco, drink alcohol modestly or not at all, move regularly, eat plenty of vegetables and fruit, use sunscreen consistently, and maintain a healthy body weight.
(JAMA 2012; 308:doi:10.1001/jama.2012.14641)Suzanne Dixon, MPH, MS, RD, an author, speaker, and internationally recognized expert in chronic disease prevention, epidemiology, and nutrition, has taught medical, nursing, public health, and alternative medicine coursework. She has delivered over 150 invited lectures to health professionals and consumers and is the creator of a nutrition website acclaimed by the New York Times and Time magazine. Suzanne received her training in epidemiology and nutrition at the University of Michigan, School of Public Health at Ann Arbor.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NEW CHAPTER 1009724 New Chapter® Every Man®'s One Daily:
I am a highly active individual, and, I take this supplement immediately following my first workout of the day. I very carefully monitor what goes into my body, and, this organic, whole-food supplement helps me recover quickly and feel energized throughout the day. The product can be taken without food, and, it does not taste bad when the pill hits your tongue. I like this product.
- Ask A Question