eclos™ Regenerative Cream
eclos™ Regenerative Cream2 oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: BACKORDER Leaves warehouse in 1-2 weeks Details
eclos™ plant-based beauty
Contains High Potency
Plant Stem Cells
- Awakens Cell Renewal
- Brightens Dull Skin
- Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
The latest in Plant Stem Cell technology is believed to be the holy grail ofanti-aging skin care. This remarkable facial cream containing highpotency Plant Stem Cells is formulated specifically to help protect yourown skin stem cells. As a result, it promotes the self-renewal capacity ofthe skin and helps slow the signs of aging. By revitalizing your skinstem cells, it helps tighten sagging skin and postpones wrinkling. Theadded benefits of Chamomile and Cucumber found in the powerhousecomplex PhytoPlex24™ provides the ultimate in soothing anddefensive properties for the skin.
for Aging Skin
Researchers have found thatPlant Stem Cells extractedfrom a rare Swissapple, (UttwilerSpätlauber),show tremendousability to stimulate skin stem cells,encouraging aging skin to behavelike younger skin.
In addition to thePlant Stem Cell technology, Eclos™is enriched with PhytoPlex24™, aproprietary complex of plantextracts, vitamins and antioxidantsknown to work in synergyto minimize the appearance of finelines, wrinkles and tired skin whiledelivering a smooth and radiantcomplexion.
eclos™ plant-based beauty With:
- Ginkgo Biloba, Turmeric &Green Tea’s anti-inflammatoryproperties help slow thesigns of aging.
- Chamomile & Cucumbersoothe, revitalize & hydrateskin.
- Horse Chestnut & Willow Barkhelp to firm skin & enhancecell turnover.
- Gotu Kola improves skinfirmness and elasticity byboosting collagen.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
May be used alone or for optimal results apply over Eclos™Cellular Activator Face Serum day or night.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerol Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Palmitoyl Glycine, PEG-100 Stearate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Plant Stem Cell) Xanthan Gum/Glycerin/Lecithin/ Phenoxyethanol/Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Camellia oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Curcuma Zeodaria (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark (West Indian Rosewood) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang-Ylang) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Nylon-12, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium, Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Carbomer, magnesium aluminum silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid
Manufactured Exclusively for
Delicious Brands, LLC
Dallas, Texas 75287
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simple to Use
- Daily Use
Comments about eclos™ Regenerative Cream:
I just started using this line (that's why only 4 stars). I do like it so far, but it's too early to say how much as far as improving my skin. I am going to try other Eclos products before I know if I will stay with it.
- Ask A Question