VITAPAK® PROGRAM FOR WOMEN OVER 50
Clinically studied multivitamin^ with 2,000 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and immune health
Supports memory retention and brain function with specialized Memorall® formula
May reduce the risk of heart disease with 800 mg of phytosterols
Bone building formula featuring 1,100 mg of calciumWOMEN’S ULTRA MEGA® 50 PLUS
Women’s Ultra Mega® 50 Plus Vitapak® Program is a scientifically designed, healthy aging program that conveniently combines specialty formulas to support a woman’s overall nutritional needs.
- Women’s Ultra Mega® 50 Plus – Our premium, clinically studied^ multivitamin scientifically designed to include nutrients that support overall healthy aging.* It contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast and bone health, as well as, a memory health blend to promote a healthy nervous system and support memory function.* This timed-release formula combines B-vitamins that are essential for energy production and antioxidants to protect from free radicals that can destroy healthy cells with lutein and zeaxanthin for eye health.*
- Memorall® - Combines special ingredients that may support healthy brain function and memory retention.* Features ginkgo biloba that helps support increased blood flow to the brain, huperzine A that helps prevent the breakdown of key neurotransmitters in the brain, and DHA, an important omega-3 fatty acid which is a key structural fatty acid in the brain.*
- Phytosterols - Natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables and whole grains that help block cholesterol absorption. Phytosterols are clinically shown to support healthy cholesterol levels and may reduce the risk of heart disease. Each daily serving provides the clinically studied dose of 800 mg of Phytosterols.
- Calcium & Vitamin D with MBP® – Features 600 mg of calcium, 400 IU of vitamin D-3, and 40mg of clinically studied MBP® to support natural bone building.* These bone-strengthening nutrients are essential in the development of healthy bones and teeth. Adequate calcium and vitamin D in a healthy diet throughout life may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may play a role in supporting breast and bone health. Emerging research indicates that MBP® supports the body’s natural ability to build and maintain bone mass by supporting the body’s bone building cells.*
- Fish Oil with CoQ-10 – Packed with 100 mg of CoQ-10 to produce cellular energy, healthy heart and blood vessel function, and 600 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids to help support heart health.* Fish oil helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and supports joint, brain and skin health.*
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include two servings of a dietary supplement that provide a daily total of at least 800 mg of plant phytosterols in two meals may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Women’s Ultra Mega® 50 plus Vitapak supplies 800 mg of plant phytosterols.
^In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 112 healthy volunteers, subjects taking the GNC vitamin and mineral blend in this product for six weeks experienced statistically significant improvements in markers of B vitamin and antioxidant status, as well as improvements in SF-36 Vitality and Mental Health scores compared to those taking a placebo. GNC Quality Commitment
For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development and manufacture of dietary supplements and is committed to producing the most superior products. WE use only the highest quality ingredients manufactured under the strictest quality controls. Every raw material used is tested to ensure its purity and potency.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.