Borba Advanced Aging Recovery Crème1.7 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
This luxurious, high-performance creme penetrates deeply into epidermal layers to treat the more advanced signs of aging. Quenches seriously dry, aging skin with intensive moisturization, nourishment and refinement, leaving skin visibly newer looking and supple.
Why Acai?Acai is an exclusive fruit cultivated in the Amazon Rain Forest. The anthocyanins contained in Acai are potent antioxidant flavonoids that help protect skin from free radicals that help protect skin from free radicals that attack and damage connective tissue, causing signs of premature aging. Acai along with a carefully balanced combination of skin nurturing antioxidants and bio-cultivated age fighters are presented in this exceptional formula for healthier, more youthful looking skin.
Why Elastin Fiber? Elastin is a highly flexible, natural protein found in organic connective tissue. The Elastin found in dermal layers affords skin the resiliency to snap back to its original state when manipulated. BORBA's proprietary formulation containing hydrolyzed Elastin Fiber helps fashionskin to feel smoother and more defined , rendering a more youthful appearance.
- 95% reported instant deep skin moisturization.
- 83% reported smoother, softer skin after one application.
- 83% reported improved firmness, elasticity and resiliency.
- 70% reported visibly diminished wrinkles, including deep wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, frown lines, laugh lines and crow's feet.
- Supplement Facts
Moisturize nightly after cleansing. Using a pearl size amount, gently massage in sweeping upward and outward strokes on face, neck, and décolleté.
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca (Elastin) Extract, Lactobacillus/Cocoa Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Heptapeptide-1, Tripeptide-29, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Root Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B), sodium polyacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Sodium PCA, caprylyl glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum) Warning: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question