Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Borba Replenishing Quench Masque
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Borba Replenishing Quench Masque2.5 fl.oz.
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
BORBA COSMECEUTICALSWHERE INNER HEALTH MEETS OUTER BEAUTY™
REPLENISHING QUENCH MASQUE
LYCHEE | Silk Fiber Oxygen Facial
FOR: DRY / ROUGH / DULL / AGING SKIN
FUNCTION: This nutrient-rich treatment masque dramaticallyboosts and retains moisture to quench dull, dehydrated skin.The formula oxygenates to re-plump and deeply replenish skinfor a youthful, radiant glow. Paraffin, the same ingredientused in high end spa procedures, soothes and moisturizes skinwhile a power-blend of botanicals (Lychee, Ginseng, Aloe,Cucumber, Apricot and Soy) heals flakiness and roughness.Collagen, Silk and Elastin Fiber activate to form a physicalmoisture barrier, keeping epidermal layers supple and healthy.
WHY LYCHEE?The luxurious Lychee fruit has been cultivated inChina for a thousand years. Lychee, and a carefully balancedcombination of nurturing antioxidants, moisture replenishingactives and hydrating agents, are designed to provide you withthe essential nutrients for hydrated, healthy-looking skin.
WHY SILK FIBER?Silk is renowned as the world's most luxuriousfabric for its whisper-light softness, elegance and beauty. Thispremiere BORBA product, designed with Silk proteins sheathed insilicone, helps fashion skin to feel smooth, pampered andmore refined.
- Dermatologist Tested & Recommended
- Sensitivity Tested
If your busy schedule won't allow you to spend as much time at the spaas you'd like, BORBA's Replenishing line of products is made just for you.Each spa-grade formula replenishes your skin with cosmeceutical-gradeantioxidants and natural botanicals, like a professional treatment in thecomfort of your own home. Skin will feel supremely hydrated, quenchedand nourished for an overall sense of well-being.
– Scott-Vincent Borba
- Supplement Facts
For complementary skin rejuvenating benefits, use SKINBALANCE WATER and AQUA-LESS CRYSTALLINE, REPLENISHING –LYCHEE, every day.
INDICATED USAGE: Using a circular motion, apply a generous layerover clean, dry facial skin. Within seconds, the masque will activateinto a luxurious, spa-like foam. Leave on for 1 minute. Delicatelymassage the masque in with fingertips and allow to re-foam. Leaveon for 3 more minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. TIP: Ifskin is extremely dry, do not rinse. Tissue off excess and leavemasque on overnight. Use twice per week or as often as desired.
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Paraffin, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, isononyl isononanoate, Isopulegol, Menthoxypropanediol, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Benzophenone-4, caprylyl glycol, Carbomer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Steareth-20, Triethanolamine, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985) Warning: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
© TM Package Design, Trademarks and All Copy. Dist. by
BORBA, Inc., Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Made in USA.
- Health Notes
Simple Steps to Save FaceSimple Steps to Save FaceTips for radiant skin
A face cream with an SPF of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen
Your skin is the barometer of your health, and lifestyle choices literally make their mark on your face. No need to cover your face or panic. Just follow the commonsense guidelines below for skin preservation, and you'll be sure to radiate vitality and vigor.
Everyday skin care-keep it consistent
Create a consistent skin-care routine. Regular cleansing rids the skin of excess oils and dirt and sloughs off dead skin cells.
- If you have dry skin, use a mild exfoliant with a heavier moisturizing cream that contains nut oils or aloe.
- If your skin is oily, occasionally use an exfoliant with astringent properties and finish with a light, water-based moisturizer. Tea tree and citrus oils help tone skin between washings.
- If you battle with problem skin, avoid using harsh exfoliants on breakouts. Instead, apply a deep-cleansing mask and a moisturizer with antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil and lavender.
Let the sun shine, but choose your exposure carefully.
- A face cream with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher should be a mandatory part of your beauty regimen. Look for a cream that matches your skin type and wear it even on cloudy days.
- Your body does, however, need some sun exposure, as the UV rays from sunlight trigger vitamin D synthesis in the skin. A 20-minute walk or bask in the early morning or late afternoon sun should suffice; you might prefer to wear a hat and let your arms and legs get the rays.
Let it glow
You are what you eat and drink and breathe, so consider this:
Kathleen Finn is a freelance writer and marketing consultant in the natural health industry. She is in search of the perfect face cream.
- A healthy diet full of antioxidants A, C, and E helps fend off free radicals from everyday exposure to air pollutants, sun, and stress. Foods rich in vitamin A and vitamin C include brightly colored fruits and vegetables, such as squashes, sweet potatoes, carrots, leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and kiwi. Vitamin E is found in a variety of nuts and their oils and wheat germ.
- Exercise increases circulation, which helps nourish collagen fibers that give skin its appearance of plumpness, while perspiration from your workout cleanses the skin.
- Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, so practice drinking enough water that you rarely get thirsty.
- Avoid smoking and breathing secondhand smoke, which causes blood vessels to constrict, inhibiting blood flow and starving the skin of oxygen.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question