GNC Inositol Powder
GNC Inositol Powder4 oz(s)
Free Shipping Site Wide! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
- Inositol is important for signal transduction between cells, including nerve impulses.*
- Each serving contains 600 mg of Inositol.
- Mix powder in your favorite beverage or sprinkle over food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
As a dietary supplement take 1/4 level teaspoon (600 mg) one or two times daily.
Serving Size 0.6 grams Servings Per Container 188 Amount Per Serving % DV Inositol 600.00 mg ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
Refrigeration not required. Warning: After opening, keep tightly closed in refrigerator or other cool place. 0
- Health Notes
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAnxiety 4 to 6 grams three times per day [2 stars]Inositol has been used to help people with anxiety who have panic attacks.Depression 12 grams of inositol daily [2 stars]People with depression may have lower levels of inositol. Supplementing with this nutrient may correct a deficiency and improve depression symptoms.Bipolar Disorder Refer to label instructions [1 star]Inositol may be useful for treating depression in people with bipolar disorder.Type 1 Diabetes Refer to label instructions [1 star]Supplementing with inositol may improve diabetic neuropathy.Type 2 Diabetes Refer to label instructions [1 star]Supplementing with inositol may improve diabetic neuropathy.
Inositol is part of the vitamin B-complex. It is required for proper formation of cell membranes.
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question