Myogenix™ HyperShock - Furious Fruit Punch
Myogenix™ HyperShock - Furious Fruit Punch2.64 lb(s).
Free Membership with $10 Purchase! Details
Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
New HyperShock, now with 350% more Active Ingredients!
- Power Through Your Toughest Workouts with Tremendous Intensity, Energy & Focus from the 1st Set to the Last Rep, with Electroshock 7 Hour Energy!
- Experience Vein Swelling Pumps with 8 Hour Sustained Release Nitric Oxide!
- Free Form Amino Acids and Whey Hydrolysate with Low Molecular Weight Di & Tri Peptides Produce Rapid Muscle Growth and Recovery!
- Advanced Blend of Patented Creatines Produce Explosive Power and Strength with No Bloating!
- GlycoRush Endurance Promoting Carbohydrates Deliver Instant Muscle Glycogen to Sustain Workout Intensity!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON TRAINING DAYS: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. of water 15 minutes prior to exercise, on an empty stomach. Due to the potency of New Hypershock, start by taking ½ scoop for the first few workouts before progressing to a full scoop to assess your tolerance. Once you have determined your tolerance to 1 scoop, advanced users may add an extra ½ scoop. Due to the massive dose of nutrients, some users may find it beneficial to consume a protein shake or small meal 30 minutes before consuming this product.
NON TRAINING DAYS: Take ½ the amount you consume on training days.
DO NOT TAKE: Within 6 hours of bedtime. Do not combine with any other stimulants.
Serving Size 30 g (one scoop) Servings Per Container 40 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 60.00 Total Fat 0.00 g 0% Potassium 50.00 mg 1% Carbohydrates 12.00 g 0% Fiber 0.00 g 0% Sugars 7.00 g Magnesium 175.00 mg 44% Calcium 80.00 mg 8% Protein 2.00 g 0% Vitamin C 500.00 mg 833% Vitamin B6 30.00 mg 1500% Vitamin B9 500.00 mcg 125% Vitamin B12 225.00 mcg 3750% Sodium 150.00 mg 6% NOSHOCK™ Nitric Oxide Vascularity Vasolidation & Nutrient Delivery 4.00 g ** CREAPUMP™ Strength Power & Explosiveness 3.50 g ** ANABOLIC FREE FORM AMINOS 5.00 g ** ELECTROSHOCK 7 HOUR ENERGY™ Extreme Mind Muscle Connection Energy & Focus 1.00 g ** GLYCORUSH™ Energizing & Endurance Promoting Long & Short Chain Carbohydrates 12.00 g ** ** Daily Value (DV) not established
MYOGENIX Inc., 2010
- Health Notes
Nitric OxideNitric Oxide
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAthletic Performance 4 gram three times per day [2 stars] It has been speculated that AAKG may increase production of nitric oxide, a substance known to enhance blood flow. In one study, AAKG improved measures of strength and short-term power performance in weight lifters.
Nitric oxide is the popular name for AAKG (arginine alpha-ketoglutarate), a compound made from the amino acid L-arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate, a substance formed in the body's energy-generating process. AAKG is a popular supplement among bodybuilders and other athletes because of claims that it increases production of nitric oxide in muscles. Nitric oxide is known to have blood-flow-enhancing effects,1 which could in theory increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscle. While L-arginine by itself is known to increase nitric oxide production, no research has been done to show that AAKG does the same. However, double-blind trials of AAKG suggest it improves some measures of strength and power resulting from weight training.2, 3
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question