Labrada Nutrition® Lean Pro8® - Strawberry Ice Cream2.9 lb(s).
Price: was $49.99 Now $39.99
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
This is item is either coming soon or already sold out. Click HERE to find a store near you.
Lean Pro8® Super Premium Protein is made to meet the higher protein needs of hard training athletes.
Lean Pro8® gives you concentrated muscle-building protein in one delicious, easy-to-make shake.
- Lean Pro8® is the best tasting protein powder ever made. That's why it's the main ingredient in award-winning Lean Body® meal replacements, RTD shakes, and bars.
- 8 fast, medium, and slow release proteins give you a sustained flow of vital amino acids to support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth and strength increases.
- 8 grams of EFA Plex™ containing natural-source omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, medium-chain triglycerides, flaxseed oil, and borage oil to increase energy and fuel growth.
- 8 grams of Fiber Plex™ dietary fiber per 100 grams, providing 28% of the RDA for fiber to support superior absorption and promote intestinal and cardiovascular health.
- Over 4,700mg of BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per serving. BCAA's have an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle tissue breakdown.)
- Over 3,500mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid. Studies show that supplemental glutamine can help prevent muscle breakdown.
- No Maltodextrin
- No Aspartame
- No Trans Fat
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Glass - Fill glass with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 serving of Lean Pro8®, and mix with a spoon
Shaker - Fill shaker with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 serving of Lean Pro8®, cover and shake.
Blender - Fill blender with 6-8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage (for a creamy ice cream flavor add a handful of ice cubes.) Add 1 serving of Lean Pro8®, cover and blend for 20-30 seconds.
Before Workouts - Take 1-2 servings of Lean Pro8® 1-1/2 hours prior to working out to keep muscles supplied with nitrogen-promoting amino acids, and provide nutritional support to prevent muscle breakdown.*
After Workouts - Take 1-2 servings of Lean Pro8® within 30 minutes of your workout to jumpstart muscle repair, growth, and increase muscle glycogen (fuel) stores.*
Before Bedtime - Take 1-2 servings of Lean Pro8® 1 hour prior to bedtime to ensure a steady supply of muscle-building nutrients all night long.*
Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (50g) Servings Per Container 26 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 220.00 Calories from Fat 72.00 Total Fat 8.00 g 12% Saturated Fat 3.50 g 18% Trans Fat 0.00 Cholesterol 70.00 mg 23% Total Carbohydrate 12.00 g 5% Sugars 4.00 g Sodium 140.00 mg 6% Potassium 110.00 mg 3% Dietary Fiber 4.00 g 16% Protein 25.00 g 50% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
333 Northpark Central Drive
Houston, TX 77073 U.S.A
©2010 LBN, Inc.
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question