Disclaimer: This scientific independent research is provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. GNC provides this information as a service but does not endorse it. Likewise, Aisle7 does not recommend or endorse any specific products.I accept these terms
Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body® MRP - Strawberry Ice Cream
There is a label available for this product. To view the label, click this icon or navigate to the "Label" tab below.
Labrada Nutrition® Lean Body® MRP - Strawberry Ice Cream20 Packets
Price: was $64.99 Now $51.99
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping! Details
AVAILABILITY: In stock, Ships in 1-2 full bus. days. Details
Lean Body® hi-protein meal replacement shake is the quick, convenient nutrition solution for hard training athletes who have little time to prepare meals. Forget all the other supplement pills and powders. You get it all in Lean Body®: concentrated muscle-building, fat burning nutrition in one delicious, easy-to-make shake.
Check out the “nutritional knock-out punch” you get in Lean Body® Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake:
- Incredible taste! Lean Body® is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That’s why the American Culinary Institute awarded Lean Body® its Gold Medal Taste Award for five years in a row.
- 50/30/20 (protein/carbohydrate/fat) ratio of macronutrients consisting of highly bio-available, time-release protein, high-fiber complex carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids to support lean muscle growth, strength, and higher energy, all day long!
- 40g of LeanPro® proprietary blend of fast-release and slow-release proteins, to give you a sustained flow of vital amino acids (See Amino Acid chart on label). Amino acids support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth and strength increases.
- Over 7,000mg of BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per serving. BCAA’s have an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle tissue breakdown).
- Over 8,000mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid. Studies show that supplemental glutamine can also prevent muscle breakdown.
- 24 grams of an advanced blend of high-fiber carbohydrates to help stabilize your blood sugar and insulin levels, to promote greater energy and fat burning.
- 8 grams of FiberPlex dietary fiber per serving, from Fibersol-2, providing 33% of the RDA for fiber to support superior intestinal health and cardiovascular health.
- 8 grams EFA-Plex containing natural-source omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, medium chain triglycerides, flaxseed oil and borage oil.
- Contains 21 vitamins and minerals.
- No Maltodextrin
- No Aspartame
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplement Facts
Glass - Fill glass with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body®, and mix with a spoon
Shaker - Fill shaker with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body®, cover and shake.
Blender - Fill blender with 10 oz. of water or your favorite beverage (for a creamy ice cream flavor, add a handful of ice cubes.) Add 1 packet (79g) of Lean Body®. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds.
Serving Size 1 Packet Servings Per Container 20 Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 330.00 Calories from Fat 70.00 Saturated Fat 2.50 g 13% Trans Fat 0.00 Cholesterol 100.00 mg 34% Total Carbohydrate 24.00 g 8% Sugars 6.00 g Total Fat 8.00 g 12% Sodium 350.00 mg 15% Potassium 440.00 mg 13% Dietary Fiber 8.00 g 32% Protein 40.00 g 80% Vitamin A 0.00 40% Vitamin A 0.00 40% Calcium 0.00 70% Calcium 0.00 70% Vitamin D 0.00 35% Vitamin D 0.00 35% Thiamin 0.00 35% Thiamin 0.00 35% Niacin 0.00 35% Niacin 0.00 35% Folate 0.00 35% Folate 0.00 35% Biotin 0.00 35% Biotin 0.00 35% Phosphorus 0.00 50% Phosphorus 0.00 50% Magnesium 0.00 40% Magnesium 0.00 40% Copper 0.00 35% Copper 0.00 35% Vitamin C 0.00 35% Vitamin C 0.00 35% Iron 0.00 40% Iron 0.00 40% Vitamin E 0.00 35% Vitamin E 0.00 35% Riboflavin 0.00 40% Riboflavin 0.00 40% Vitamin B6 0.00 35% Vitamin B6 0.00 35% Vitamin B12 0.00 35% Vitamin B12 0.00 35% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 35% Pantothenic Acid 0.00 35% Iodine 0.00 35% Iodine 0.00 35% Zinc 0.00 35% Zinc 0.00 35% Chloride 0.00 6% Chloride 0.00 6% ** Daily Value (DV) not established
333 Northpark Central Drive
Houston, TX 77073 U.S.A
©2010 LBN, Inc.
- Health Notes
Rice ProteinRice Protein
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary "Star-Rating" system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Though not yet proven in clinical research, animal studies suggest that rice protein-based diets result in less buildup of atherosclerotic plaque compared with animal protein-based diets.Athletic Performance Refer to label instructions [1 star]Some athletes believe rice protein may also improve blood flow to muscle to enhance growth and repair. However, no research has investigated the effects of rice protein on athletic performance.Obesity Refer to label instructions [1 star]Dieters who are gluten or dairy sensitive and looking to supplement protein might consider rice protein, though its actual benefits for weight loss have not been studied.
Rice protein is extracted from rice and used in some protein supplements. Vegetarians may prefer it over protein supplements made from animal sources (such as whey or casein, which are milk proteins). Since rice is rarely involved in food allergies,1 rice protein may also be preferred by people with food allergies, and may be suitable to use in hypoallergenic infant formulas.2 Rice protein is not a complete protein, however, due to insufficient levels of the amino acids lysine and threonine.3, 4 Therefore, these amino acids are often added to rice protein products to correct this imbalance.
Copyright 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.
To view the Label you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader at: http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html
- Ratings and Reviews
- Ask A Question