Beyond Raw® Iso-Peptide Protein
Item # 369908
Size: 3 lb(s)
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionUltra Bio-Available Anabolic Protein
Built By Science. Driven By Obsession. Elevated Through Innovation.
If it's on our labels, then it's in our bottles. A balance of protein and peptides in an unprecedented anabolic formula.
Proven Ingredients. Proven Doses. Clinical Quality. Real Science. Real Results.
A results-obsessed approach yields a novel blend of proteins and peptides meticulously combined in a 10x10x10 anabolic protein matrix to optimize amino acid utilization and nutrient uptake while maximizing post-training anabolic response.
- OPTIMIZED AMINO ACID DELIVERY: Rapidly absorbed bioactive peptides combined with whey protein isolate and slow-digesting micellar casein to optimize amino acid delivery throughout the post-exercise anabolic response.
- UNPRECEDENTED ANABOLIC FUEL: Whey-leucine core provides 10g of leucine per scoop, clinically demonstrated to boost post-exercise insulin response and impact key genes in muscle tissues required for growth and repair. Incorporation of ‘InsuSpike’ works synergistically with leucine to impact insulin response and further fuel anabolic activity.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
Concentrated, efficacious protein / peptide blend scientifically designed to enhance amino acid delivery, fuel muscle-building nutrient uptake and support post-exercise anabolic recovery.
- A growing body of clinical research has shown that protein sources with varying digesting rates and amino acid compositions may prolong amino acids in circulation and, consequently, the anabolic response post-exercise. Iso-Peptide is a unique 10x10x10 blend (10g complex of whey and collagen peptides combined with 10g of whey protein isolate and 10g of micellar casein) to provide immediate as well as delayed sources of amino acids.
- Included within this anabolic matrix is the clinically studied whey-Leucine blend demonstrated to boost post-training insulin response and impact key genes in muscle tissue required for growth, recovery and repair.
- Leucine plays a critical role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and serves as a potent activator of the mTOR signaling pathway, a master regulator of cell growth and many anabolic processes. A single scoop of Iso-Peptide contains 10g of Leucineand well over 10g of BCAAs to ensure muscles are receiving adequate stimulus for protein synthesis.
- Furthermore, each scoop also contains a clinical dose of Opuntia Fiscus Indica extract (OpunDia™; ‘Insuspike’), which has been shown to positively modulate insulin response, particularly when combined with Leucine post-exercise. Insulin is considered an anabolic hormone as it facilitates nutrient uptake in cells, including amino acids, and encourages the synthesis of protein.
- Iso-Peptide is more than just a protein; it's a balanced blend of high-quality proteins and peptides alongside key phytonutrients that support amino acid uptake and muscle anabolism.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAs a dietary supplement, mix two scoops with 8 fl. oz. of cold water and consume post-workout. For maximum results, consume one additional serving daily.
CONTAINS: Milk and Soybeans.
WarningsConsult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Other IngredientsIso-Peptide Protein (Hydrolyzed Peptides (Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides), Whey Proteion Isolate), Micellar Casein, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Red Beet Powder (Color), Malic Acid, Soybean Oil, soybean lecithin, Maltodextrin, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, d-alpha-tocopherol, Silicon Dioxide, Grape Skin Extract
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
3.9 / 5.0
Love it! I take ISO 100 (Dymatize) and for a long time I didn't think a protein would be able to beat it. It wasn't until I found ISO-Peptide boy was I wrong! The flavors are great the mix well and they taste good with water! The new Beyond Raw line is amazing I recommend it.
June 25, 2017
Iso-Peptide is Amazing!
This Product is perfect for your post-workout recovery! The taste is on point! This is my go to protein! If you want to build lean muscle and recover faster, then I would recommend this product!
June 4, 2017
GNC uses GMO's. They told me over the phone. The Institute For RESPONSIBLE TECHNOLOGY website says GMO ingredients destroy the body. Soy and soybeans are number one GMO crop.
May 23, 2017
So far so good.
Only 3 stars because I just started using this product. I've been taking optimal nutrition 100% whey for years. It was my go to. My most recent jug gave me an upset stomach after every intake. So I went to GNC and they recommend this. So far after one serving no painful upset stomach. But it does have a weird taste and I think it's the BCAA's. I've always read that BCAA's shouldn't take fruity or good like some on the market. And this def taste different. As of now pounding it is a must for me. But it's not unbearable. I have high hopes for this powder and it's suppose to be a cleaner form of the optimum nutrition. We will see and I'll report back after a month or 2 with the product.
May 14, 2017
Taste great! It mixes well with just water. Would definitely buy again.
May 9, 2017
I purchased the chocolate and it taste great! Overall mixes very well and doesn't clump up. I would purchase this protein powder again.
April 12, 2017
A slightly synthetic taste
This isn't bad protein. It mixes very well. The taste is not great with just water, add some milk to take the edge off. It is not horrible, just not the best C&C flavor I have had.
April 11, 2017
Top Selling Products