MusclePharm® Combat Powder®
Item # MusclePharmCombatPowder
Size: 4 lb(s)
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionADVANCED TIME RELEASE PROTEIN
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAA’s
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
WHAT’S IN COMBAT POWDER®?
COMBAT’S Powerful Protein Sources:
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN – Hydrolyzed whey is protein that’s been broken down into fast- absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN – very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- EGG ALBUMEN – highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. COMBAT contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of COMBAT’s muscle-building protein component.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAs a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
FOR MEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
FOR WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
This product contains milk and soy. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Hors de la portée des enfants., This product is intended for use as a food supplement only. Not a sole source of nutrition., NOTICE: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Other IngredientsNatural and Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, FD&C Red #40
StorageDue to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose.
Muscle Pharm, PO Box 1961, Arvada, CO, 80001
4.4 / 5.0
Great for my recovery time and I blend in plain greek yogurt for a smart post workout breakfast shake.
June 11, 2017
2 months ago
2 months ago
I use this product after my workouts and it taste greats.
July 7, 2015
great tastes, effective, and reasonable price
August 24, 2014
Great taste, but lacks protein
It taste great and is inexpensive, but the label is incorrect. I had some testing done on this products and it only has 73% of the protein it claims to have.
August 5, 2014
I have been researching and buying a lot of musclepharm products. By far this is the worst tasting protein powder I have ever had. I mixed it with water in my blender bottle and had a sip and i almost threw up. Does anyone know of any recipes that would make this taste better because I don't want to waste 50$ on protein powder and not use it.
April 13, 2014
Best brand of protein I've ever had. I love this flavor and am definitely going to try more. Mixes very well and tastes great.
March 2, 2014
Used twice daily to increase calorie intake while lifting. Tastes great and is very filling, in a good way.
October 17, 2013
"Can't find anything better than this"
My boyfriend had tried various protein shakes from different brands and this is the best one ever! I can see his muscles are getting HUGE in just 2 weeks - what a lovely product! I will definitely recommend this product to all my workout buddies :)
September 2, 2013
Been taking this for a couple of days and it's one of the best wheys I ever tried.
January 25, 2013