MusclePharm® Combat Powder®
Item # MusclePharmCombatPowder
Size: 4 lb(s)
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionA precision engineered matrix, COMBAT POWDER® is the ultimate timed-release protein super-food! Each of the distinct protein sources found within COMBAT POWDER® digest at varying rates – because of this unique feature, amino acids not only flood into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will also continuously be “trickle fed” to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!
WHAT’S IN COMBAT POWDER®?
COMBAT’S Powerful Protein Sources:
- WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE – Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- PARTIALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN – Hydrolyzed whey is protein that’s been broken down into fast- absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- MICELLAR CASEIN – very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE – closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- EGG ALBUMEN – highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA content and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. COMBAT contains 60mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of COMBAT’s muscle-building protein component.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAs a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
FOR MEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
FOR WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
Contains Egg and ingredients from Milk. Made in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products
WarningsThis product is intended for use as a food supplement only. Not a sole source of nutrition., Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have or suspect you have any pre-existing medical condition. , Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product., Keep out of reach of children.
Hors de la portée des enfants.
Other IngredientsCocoa, Inulin, Soya Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Potassium Citrate
StorageStore at 15-30C (59-86F). Protect from heat, light and moisture. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Muscle Pharm, PO Box 1961, Arvada, CO, 80001
4.6 / 5.0
The products fine. Tastes good. Would've been 5 star if I didn't have to pay 10 dollars more for 2 day shipping and not get it for 4 days instead.
November 30, 2017
2 months ago
2 months ago
Great for my recovery time and I blend in plain greek yogurt for a smart post workout breakfast shake.
June 11, 2017
7 months ago
7 months ago
I use this product after my workouts and it taste greats.
July 7, 2015
great tastes, effective, and reasonable price
August 24, 2014
Best brand of protein I've ever had. I love this flavor and am definitely going to try more. Mixes very well and tastes great.
March 2, 2014
Used twice daily to increase calorie intake while lifting. Tastes great and is very filling, in a good way.
October 17, 2013
"Can't find anything better than this"
My boyfriend had tried various protein shakes from different brands and this is the best one ever! I can see his muscles are getting HUGE in just 2 weeks - what a lovely product! I will definitely recommend this product to all my workout buddies :)
September 2, 2013
Been taking this for a couple of days and it's one of the best wheys I ever tried.
January 25, 2013
Best Protein I have ever purchased
Two scoops Post-workout, any time between meals. Taste so good Id drink it if I didnt have to.
August 22, 2012
This product is great in the sense that it provides continuous nutrition. It is great for pre or post work out. It is also great for use before going to bed so your muscles keep fed during your sleep. The only downside is that I think this shake is too sweet for my taste. But berry flavor tastes good.
May 24, 2012