MuscleTech™ #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™
Item # 802205
Size: 60 Servings
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
Note: This product cannot be sold in Australia
DescriptionThe Most Hardcore and Explosive Pre-Workout Experience!
- More Explosive Energy, Power & Muscle Pumps*
- Subjects Built 8.8 Lbs. of Lean Muscle and Increased Strength by 147&*
- Contains Scultellaria & Satsuma Orange Supplying Beta-Cryptoxanthin
The next evolution of pre-workout guaranteed to unleash unrivaled energy, focus and intensity. Powered by clinically dosed key ingredients, #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ delivers serious muscle gains and boosts strength. With real, scientifically studied results and a sensory that is second-to-none, new #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ will help you #Shatter your personal records and plateaus.*
- Peak ATP® (Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium) - Hard-training subjects who supplemented with Peak ATP® in a 12-week human clinical study at the University of Tampa increased strength by 147% more than subjects using a placebo. Even better, these same subjects gained 8.8 lbs. of lean muscle versus the placebo group, who only gained 4.6 lbs. - that's 90% more lean muscle. The Peak ATP® compound also forces crazy muscle pumps unlike anything you've ever felt.*
- Scutellaria - A root native to North America that contains polysaccharides, which contribute to the extreme sensory experience.
- Beta-alanine - Unlike the other guys, #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ features a full, 3,200mg dose of beta-alanine in 2 scoops. Only this dose has been shown in scientific research to enhance muscle strength and power.*
- Satsuma orange - An ancient Japanese citrus fruit containing the unique carotenoid compound beta-cryptoxanthin.
- Caffeine - #Shatter™ SX-7™ Black Onyx™ delivers a 200mg dose of scientifically researched caffeine - 25% more than #shatter™ SX-7™ and more than the other guys.*
- Myristica fragrans - A nutmeg seed that contains a premium compound called myristicin, which contributes to the unique sensory experience.
- Yohimbe - A bark extract supplying a potent dose of the active compounds yohimbine and rauwolscine.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOMix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 6 to 12 oz. of water and consume 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. Stimulant-sensitive individuals should assess their tolerance before using. Do not exceed 2 scoops within a 24-hour period.
Processed in a facility that processes egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy and wheat ingredients.
WarningsNot intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. One serving of this proudct contains up to as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation from the concentrated performance dose of beta-alanine. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Other IngredientsMaltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame-Potassium, Calcium Silicate , Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1, Sucralose
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801. Made in the U.S.A. from international ingredients.
4.8 / 5.0
This preworkout gets me in the mood to hit the extra reps and with intensity.
May 17, 2016
Over the years I've tried many different pre workouts. None of which gave me the amount of pump and energy as this one. I can only handle one scoop though. Any more and my body breaks out into hives. I've also found that when taking certain pre workouts your body can become immune after a period of time. 3 months into using this product and I have yet to see a decline in the effects. Just an all-around great product!
October 27, 2015
I have been taking this pre-workout supplement for about a month now and can attest to its potency. About 5 minutes after ingesting you will feel the rush of energy and a tingling sensation. It amplified my workouts to a level I wouldn't have experienced without it. I have gotten stronger, although I am not too sure if it was/is due to this product or my diet, routines, etc. That being said, I would think this had something to do with it. The flavor did not bother me at first, but after taking it enough it started to feel like drinking flavored cough medicine. I am sure many pre-workouts are like this though. I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking to get a boost of energy before their workout or any strenuous activity.
September 4, 2015
no side effects other than the tingling sensation from the taurine no crash & effectiveness is long lasting
April 17, 2017
enough with all these other crazy flavors. just stick to a normal fruit punch and everything will be great. great pump, great workout-
sour!!!! but good! and different than most flavors of pre workouts. a lot more tolerable.
super blue berry flavor. tastes like a jolly rancher blue flavor
this one tastes similar to other pre workouts, but i like the effects more.
sweet & tart
not bad. I like some of the other flavors better, but it's different.