Boericke & Tafel® Triflora® Arthritis Gel
DescriptionClean - Pleasant to Use
Non-greasy - No animal testing or by-products
- Aches & Pains*
Triflora® gel is a homeopathic treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, tendinitis and backache.* It relieves aches, pains and stiffness in joints, tendons and muscles.*
- Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains and joint/muscle stiffness associated with arthritis, rheumatism, simple backache and tendinitis.*
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFODirections
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
WarningsSEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- This product contains poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials. Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.