Pacific Health Laboratories Endurox® R4®
Item # 049295
Size: 14 Servings
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
Description#1 Sports Recovery Drink
- Recovery Drink
- Recover Faster
- Recover Better
- Come Back Stronger
- New Improved Taste, Same Great Product!
- Dietary Supplement
- Fruit Punch
Endurox R4 with it's patented† ratio of carbohydrate to protein (4:1) plus antioxidants, electrolytes and glutamine, is proven to help muscles:
- Replenishes muscle glycogen levels 128% more than a carbohydrate drink*
- Carb/Protein formula rebuilds muscle protein 38% more than a protein drink*
- Reduces post-exercise muscle damage up to 36%*
- Extends endurance up to 55% in a subsequent workout*
The drink that advanced the science of muscle recovery.
- Developed by leading exercise physiologists Endurox R4, with its patented† ratio of carbohydrates to protein, is proven to speed muscle recovery and reduce muscle damage following exercise.
- Today, Endurox R4 is the #1 recovery drink for elite and serious athletes in cycling, running, triathalon and swimming and is an essential part of the post-game and post-workout ritual of hockey, football, basketball, lacrosse and soccer players from high school through the professional level.
- No product can help your muscles rebuild and recover faster.
- Check out enduroxr4.com
- United States Track Coaches Association
- American Hockey Coaches Association
- College Swimming Coaches Association of America
- Women's Basketball Coaches Association
Branched Chain Amino Acids 2.7g/serv
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOMix 2 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water. If you weigh less than 120 lbs. you can use 1 scoop. Take immediately after exercise.
Other IngredientsDextrose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Complex Carbohydrates, Fructose, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, L-Glutamine, Vitamin E Acetate, Lecithin, Monopotassium Phosphate, F,D&C Red No. 40
StorageStore at room temperature(55-85 degrees F., Avoid excess heat above 104oF (40oC).
©2008 PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved. Manufactured for PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. Matawan, NJ 07747 Endurox® R4® is a registered trademark of PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. U.S. patent #6,051,236. Additional patents pending.