AZO Urinary Pain Relief
Write a Review
Item # 230299
Free shipping available with any purchase over $49. No cash value. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Valid at GNC.com or when calling 1-877-GNC-4700. Free shipping offer applies to ground shipping on orders shipped within the continental United States only. Free shipping offer does not include P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Free shipping offer does not apply when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Not valid on previous purchases, exchanges or special orders. No substitutions or backorders. GNC may offer other free shipping offers periodically. Details of these offers will be set forth within the specific promotions. Free shipping offer excludes ready-to-drink products.
Size: 30 Tablets
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionFast Relief for Urinary Pain
- Relieves Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Targets The Source Of Pain
Contains the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to help relieve urinary pain and discomfort
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAdults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
When using this product:
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right way.
Other IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Povidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch
i-Health, Inc. 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416