Nature's Way® Umcka® Elderberry Intensive Cold + Flu Relief - Berry
DescriptionAches/Pains*, Fever*, Congestion, Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
Pelargonium sidoides 1X plus Elderberry 3X & Alpha® CF
Suitable for Children
P.sidoides 1X PLUS Alpha® CF
Multi-Action Cold & Flu Relief
- Temporarily relieves flu symptoms*
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of colds plus throat/nasal/bronchial irritations
Blend of 9 Medicines
- UMCKA (Pelargonium sidoides 1X)
- ELDERBERRY (Sambucus nigra 3X)
- ALPHA CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X)
Temporarily relieves flu symptoms. Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains*
- stuffy/runny nose
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFO
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
WarningsSEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.