Boericke & Tafel® Daytime Cough & Bronchial Syrup
Cough & Bronchial Non-drowsy Syrup
- Relieves coughs*
- Clears bronchial congestion*
- Soothes the throat*
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.*
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.*
- Soothes the throat.*
How To Use
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: For your protection this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.