Dr. Sinatra Omega Q Plus® 100 Resveratrol
Cardiologist-developed Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol brings together highly bioavailable forms of key nutrients to support heart health and healthy aging. Built on a foundation of 100 mg of Hydro Q-Sorb® CoEnzyme Q10, which is scientifically researched for bioavailability. Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol provides outstanding cellular energy and antioxidant support, and is critical for anyone taking a statin medication, because statins deplete CoQ10 levels. Hydro Q-Sorb pairs perfectly with clean, sustainable CalaMarine® omega-3 oil, which is naturally richer in heart-healthy DHA than ordinary fish oil, with no fishy taste or repeating. Plus, a heart-healthy dose of trans resveratrol, which is a great antioxidant for healthy aging. Each dose of Omega Q Plus 100 Resveratrol also provides essential B vitamins, including folic acid, for heart and brain health, plus L-carnitine.
- Cardiologist-developed based on 40+ years of clinical experience and research; recommended for anyone taking a cholesterol-lowering statin medication
- An advanced support for key cardiovascular markers, including healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, CRP (healthy heart marker), homocysteine levels, & triglycerides.Provides bioavailable Hydro Q-Sorb® CoQ10 benefits of fueling the body with energy at the cellular level, which is scientifically researched for bioavailability
- Provides 30mg Trans Resveratrol to support healthy aging
- Provides a clean, sustainable source of omega 3s with NO fishy taste, smell, or repeating
- Gluten Free & Soy Free CoQ10 Supplement
- All in two easy-to-swallow red softgels
*Healthy support for levels already in the normal range.
Gelatin, Gamma-Cyclodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Annatto (color), Mannitol, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose
How To Use
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children., Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Bethesda, MD 20817