GNC Total Lean® Burn 60™ - Cinnamon Flavored
GNC Burn 60™ is a clinically proven thermogenic formula that helps to enhance metabolism, burn calories and boost energy levels.* With its powerful ingredients, Burn 60™ enhances cellular metabolic activity. For best results, use the healthy diet and exercise program included with Burn 60™.
- A powerful thermogenic formula.
- Increases calorie burning by up to 60%.†*
- Boosts energy and metabolism.*
- Clinically Researched
- Cinnamon Flavored tablets
†Clinically proven to increase post workout calorie burning by up to 60% for up to one hour after a workout. This double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study consisted of 22 healthy men and women. Participants exercised on a treadmill on two occasions. On one occasion, they took Burn 60™ before exercise and on the second, they took the placebo. The amount of calories burned during the first post-exercise was measured, and participants burned up to 60% more calories while on Burn 60™ compared to when they took the placebo.
Dextrose, Cellulose, FD&C Yellow 6 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Cinnamon bark extract, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sucralose
How To Use
Consult your physician prior to using this product it you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN., Keep out of reach of children.
, *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store in a cool dry place.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
1 month ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
It says on the product that it contains a chemical that can cause birth defects and reproductive harm. Can someone elaborate that for me please. I don't wanna ruin my fertility and what not !!
I am planning to get pregent in 6 month time, Can I still use Burn 60?
In answer to your question it wouldn't make much of a difference either way. However you should know that if you take it 30 min before your work out it starts being effective while you are working out however if you take it and hour before it starts taking effect before you work out.
In essence it depends on what you are using the supplement for. If you want to get through a tough work out then you should take it an hour before if you intend for it to help you lose weight then take it half an hour before. With an hour before you get the energy boost to get through the work out and not be too tired. With the half an hour before the kick start you give your metabolism by working out is boosted to last longer and work better.
Loosing weight seems pretty impossible and I go to the gym and do PE every other day, but it doesn't seem effective. I like eating vegetables and I do eat it. I'm overweight because I have short parents and my dad fed me fatty stuff as a child.
Is it possible for me to lose weight by buying and using this?
Will it also help me improve my running time during pe?
2. concentrate on having oatmeal at breakfast and if needed add fresh banana or some cinnamon. Have an apple around 10, lunch, and then another healthy snack at 3:00. For diner concentrate on having around 6oz of meat with vegetables.
3. Be active 5 days a week for at least thirty minutes. You will most likely increase over time.
4. instead of driving walk or bike somewhere. instead of using elevator take the stairs. instead of sitting and talking with a friend walk around and talk. instead of asking someone to get you glass of water, walk to do it yourself.
5. you will do great, it is hard but fun at the same time.