Boericke & Tafel® Florasone® Cardiospermum Cream
Itching* - Eczema* - Inflammation* - Rashes*
Alternative for Eczema
Relief for Itches & Rashes*
Non-greasy - No animal testing or by products
Florasone® cream relieves the itch and inflammation from eczema, rashes, dry skin and skin allergies.* It contains 10% tincture of Cardiospermum halicacabum, which has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders.*
How To Use
Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor. Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 Fahrenheit) in a dry place out of sunlight.