AZO Urinary Pain Relief
- Relieves Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Targets The Source Of Pain
Contains the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to help relieve urinary pain and discomfort
Microcrystalline cellulose, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Povidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Carnauba Wax, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch
How To Use
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
- Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
When using this product:
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. A pregnancy test and consultation with a health professional if pregnancy is confirmed is recommended prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right way.