Nutrex® Research Lipo-6® Rx
Nutrex® Research Lipo-6 Rx: A Complete All-In-One Fat Burner
LIPO-6 Rx is a complete all-in-one fat burner that offers unreal results and many weight-loss supporting benefits. Its powerful profile of fully disclosed ingredients gives you more of what you want: better thermogenic response, noticeable appetite suppression, along with longer lasting energy and increased mental clarity. Experience the difference of clinically dosed LIPO-6 Rx and take your weight loss efforts to a new level.
- A complete all-in-one fat burner with clinically dosed ingredients
- Features 135mg of caffeine, which provides thermogenic properties and can help in the performance of cognitive tasks and reaction times
- Provides 150mg of DMAE, which supports choline production, a precursor to acetylcholine and one of the neurotransmitters responsible for brain function
- Contains Rauwolscine, an alpha-receptor antagonist that can block the action of receptors responsible for stopping fat breakdown*
- Supplies ginger root CO2 extract, which provides dietary support for healthy digestive tract function
- Formulated with clinically tested Teacrine® to support the release of free fatty acids into the bloodstream, which further helps with stamina and endurance*
- Fast-acting liquid capsules
Glycerin, Purified Water, Hypromellose, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1
How To Use
LIPO-6® Rx is absolutely not for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not consume this product with alcohol. Never exceed the recommended maximum dosage. Do not consume thyroid-boosting compounds from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements, nutraceuticals or medications containing any stimulants whatsoever. This product contains 221mg of caffeine per serving. Do not use this product for longer than 60 days. Follow with a 15 day break. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, MAOI inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylethylamine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches or shortness of breath. This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Nutrex Research, Inc.
Oviedo, FL 32765
1 year ago