RETURNING AN ITEM
The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
- Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing list with the item. Be sure to keep the top portion of the packing list for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All products must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
15A Avenue A
Leetsdale, PA 15056-1304
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
Our Standard Return policies do not apply to all items. For a list of exceptions to our Standard Return policies click here.