GNC Women’s Ultra Mega ® Diabetic Support
Item # 185912
Offer valid online and at participating stores through December 18, 2017. Buy one, get one of equal or lesser value 50% off. Mix and match. Select products only. Excludes discontinued products. Other exclusions may apply. See an associate for details or click on “Shop Now” to view specific products included in the sale.
Size: 90 Caplets
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
- Multivitamin with premium ingredients to support glucose metabolism
- Promotes normal glucose utilization and insulin production
- Supports circulatory, heart and eye health with advanced nutrient blends
- Supplies powerful antioxidants to combat harmful free radicals
WOMEN’S ULTRA MEGA® DIABETIC SUPPORT
GNC Women’s Ultra Mega® Diabetic Support is scientifically designed for the special dietary needs of people with diabetes and is formulated to provide optimal health benefits when taken as directed every day. This premium formula contains nutrients that address the primary health concerns of people with diabetes: blood glucose metabolism support, eye health and circulatory health. Use Women’s ultra Mega® Diabetic Support in conjunction with the enclosed nutritionally balanced diet suitable for persons with diabetes to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and improve circulation and eye health.
Advanced Nutritional Support
- Supplies B-vitamins that are essential for energy production and metabolism. Each daily dose supplies a 50 mg B-vitamin complex including 400 mcg of folic acid that is essential for DNA formulation.
- Includes 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3. Emerging research suggests that adequate daily vitamin D intake may play a role in supporting breast and bone health.
- Includes 18 mg of iron, a vital nutrient that plays an essential role in forming healthy red blood cells and transporting oxygen.
Blood Glucose and Metabolism Support
- Contains key nutrients involved in glucose metabolism and utilization. Zinc and key B-vitamins provide support for carbohydrate metabolism. Chromium helps maintain glucose homeostasis, and Vanadium may have a positive effect in glucose metabolism. A combination of herbal ingredients including cinnamon, bitter melon, fenugreek and gymnema sylvestre is included for additional support.
Circulatory and Cardio Health Blend
- Provides a potent blend of ingredients that support circulatory and cardiovascular health including ginkgo biloba to support increased peripheral blood flow, Arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide which helps maintain blood vessel tone, and choline to support lipid transport and metabolism.
Eye Health Support
- Delivers powerful ingredients that support eye health such as lutein and hyaluronic acid. The superior form of lutein in this formula is more Bioavailable than regular lutein. Hyaluronic acid is an important structural component of the eye that supports eye lubrication.
- Contains powerful antioxidants such as astaxanthin, lycopene, zeaxanthin and lutein to help protect cells from damaging effects of excess free radicals that can promote the cell aging process.
- With collagen and silica to support the structure of healthy skin. Also includes amla fruit for added antioxidant support.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOAs a dietary supplement for optimal health benefits take two caplets daily with food. Can be divided by taking one caplet in the morning and one caplet in the afternoon for maximum absorption.
Contains: Fish and Soybean.
WarningsKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Other IngredientsCellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Caramel Color, Ethyl Vanillin
StorageStore in a cool dry place.
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
4.6 / 5.0
I would recommend this product to other women. My diabetes is sometimes hard to control, but with these vitamins my sugar levels have dropped. So excited.
November 27, 2017
1 month ago
1 month ago
Waiting for bloodwork
Been taking this only for 3 weeks, Will update when I have my bloodwork done next month. Tablets aren't that bad to swallow. No real smell that I can detect.
November 13, 2017
1 month ago
1 month ago
Women's Ultra Mega Diabetic Support
I have been taking this for a couple of weeks. Before taking this I was taking three different diabetic meds. I am now down to two. If it keeps working like it has been. I wont need any diabetic prescription meds. Love it! I would recommend this for sure.
October 30, 2017
Like them so much that I'm ordering more
I'm going to buy more. Started taking these last month since I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. My last blood check had my AIC level at 5.1 or totally normal. My glucose (fasting) was 122 and for last test 109. The better results may have been due to taking these vitamins for the last month.
October 22, 2017
2 months ago
2 months ago
Has helped me
I have been using these for about a year. Although I am prediabetic rather than diabetic,they have helped my blood work stay below diabetic. I was very close before I began taking them.
July 29, 2017
5 months ago
5 months ago
Includes many herbs.
I like these vitamins because they include many of the herbs I was taking in separate pills so that has cut down on how many supplements I have to swallow every day. They are kind of bog though, but they have never gotten "stuck".
June 16, 2017
8 months ago
8 months ago
I've been buying this diabetic support for several months for my mother, because she says that she feels better & healthy since she's been taking this product! So if my mom is happy, I'm very pleased with this product! Thank you very much!
February 14, 2017
I used to take a regular over the counter multivitamin that per my doctor made a significant difference in my blood workup. I switched to this vitamin thinking it would further help my condition. The sheer smell of this vitamin makes me sick. It's very loud. It has taken me months to finally get to the end of the bottle and even then I have quite a few pills. I should have taken these vitamins back when I first opened them but I thought I could live with the smell. I can't. As soon as I purchase a new bottle of my old vitamins I'm going to toss these. No matter how much they may help, if they repulse me then they're still absolutely no help.
October 23, 2016
I have been a diabetic for 21 years. I was diagnosed a Type 2 adult onset at age 15. I have experienced all the emotions, warnings, complications, and irritations that go with it. I have tried to control the sugar levels. I have tried to be good. I am finally seeing an endocrine doctor that is working with me, my lifestyle, my family. Along with this great doctors medication regiment, I have been taking vitamins. One of the vitamins I have been taking is GNC's Women's Ultra Mega Diabetic Support. I have been taking this for a little over a year. It contains all the daily nutrients that a diabetic needs. It helps blood glucose metabolism support, eye health and circulatory health. I can not support this product enough. My body, sugar levels, mental health, everything feels amazing when I use this. The product says to take 2 pills daily, however I only take one a day and still feel great. I ran out about a month ago and my husband could tell the difference, so we went to the store and bought 2 bottles! He knows how it is helping and supports this product as much as I do.
August 18, 2016
This vitamin is WONDERFUL!! I have taken the regular GNC Women's Ultra Mega for many years. Having recently been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes I decided to give these a try. I was pleasing surprised to find that everything I got out of the regular ultra mega was still effective and it lowered my A1C1 by over 2 points!
May 15, 2016