liquimins™ Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
Item # 216119
Size: 30 Packets
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
When Should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggish & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- 200 mg more vitamin C & 2 more packets than the leading brand
- NO caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ConcenTrace®
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOTake 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Other Ingredientscertified organic evaporated cane syrup, Citric Acid, natrual flavors blend (raspberry, cherry natural flavors), acacia (S.senegal) powder, beet root powder (B. vulgaris), Malic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Silica
Trace Minerals Research P.O. Box 429 Roy, Utah 84067
5.0 / 5.0
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answers
is it ok for elderly?
BEST ANSWER: I'm 50 years old and I take it daily because it has successfully relieved my leg cramps.
Hi I bought some of this from a gnc store and was wondering how.many I could safely take a day as a 125lb male? Thanks
BEST ANSWER: I was taking it twice a day. Once in the morning and again in the late afternoon