GNC SuperFoods Maximum Greens™ Complete - Original Flavor
Item # 350669
Free shipping available with any purchase. No cash value. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Valid at GNC.com or when calling 1-877-GNC-4700. Free shipping offer applies to ground shipping on orders shipped within the continental United States only. Free shipping offer does not include P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. Free shipping offer does not apply when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Not valid on previous purchases, exchanges or special orders. No substitutions or backorders. GNC may offer other free shipping offers periodically. Details of these offers will be set forth within the specific promotions. Free shipping offer excludes ready-to-drink products.
Size: 30 Servings
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
DescriptionMORE THAN 26 NUTRIENT-RICH SUPER FOODS PER SERVING
- More antioxidant capacity than 6 standard servings of vegetables*
- Loaded with digestive enzymes, essential whole food-based vitamins and minerals
Delivers 5109 mg of a robust greens blend that includes ingredients such as organically grown barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, spirulina and chlorella. These ingredients provide chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids essential in a balanced diet.
VEGETABLE AND FRUIT BLENDS
Provide 2388 mg of vegetable and fruit blends containing phytonutrients derived from brightly colored foods such as carrots, spinach, beets, blueberries and cranberries. Phytonutrients are plant compounds known to have a beneficial effect in maintaining good health.
OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
Features 594 mg of OxyPhyte®, a proprietary blend that includes antioxidant-rich ingredients such as pomegranate, green tea and bilberry. Antioxidants work by helping defend the body from damage caused by free radicals that can destroy healthy cells and promote the cell-aging process.
LIVER HEALTH BLEND
Contains 254 mg of an artichoke and milk thistle blend, supporting healthy liver function.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND
Includes 15 mg of a special blend of enzymes including amylase, cellulase, protease and lipase to support digestive health.
ONE SERVING ALSO CONTAINS:
- GREENS BLEND 5109 mg Wheat Grass Juice Powder, Barley Grass Juice Powder, Spirulina Powder, Alfalfa Juice Powder, Kelp Powder, Chlorella Powder
- VEGETABLE BLEND 1239 mg Carrot Juice Powder, Broccoli Juice Powder, Spinach Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Tomato Paste Powder, Cauliflower Sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts
- FRUIT BLEND 1149 mg Whole Apple Powder, Blueberry Puree Powder, Sweet Cherry Puree Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
- OXYPHYTE® ANTIOXIDANT BLEND 594 mg Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(fruit) (standardized to 40% ellagic acid), White Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 90% polyphenols), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized to 80% catechins), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)(leaf) (standardized to 9% rosmarinic acid), Apple Extract (Malus pumila)(fruit)(standardized to 75% polyphenols), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)(fruit)(standardized to 25% anthocyanins)
- LIVER HEALTH BLEND 254 mg Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus)(leaf)(standardized to 4% chlorogenic acid), Milk Thistle Extract (Silibum marianum)(seed)(standardized to 80% silymarin)
- DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND 15 mg Cellulase (Trichoderma sp), Protease (Aspergillus oryzae), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger)
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOOnce a day, or more often if you would like, mix 1 tablespoon of Maximum Greens™ Complete into 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Stir briskly or shake briefly in a closed container until completely mixed.
CONTAINS: Soybean and Wheat.
WarningsConsult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. NOTICE: Significant product settling may occur. Store in a cool, dry place.
Other IngredientsMaltodextrin, Fermented Soy, Black Bean Powder, Kidney Bean Powder, Garbanzo Bean Powder
Distributed by: General Nutrition Corporation Pittsburgh, PA 15222
4.4 / 5.0
I decided to purchase this and add it to my new diet and exercise plan. I couldn't make it through my first serving of it. The flavor is so bad it made my stomach turn inside out. I'm giving it 3 stars because my next attempt will be to blend it into something more flavorful. I'm sure it can be masked but for my first taste...not a great experience.
April 17, 2018
April 13, 2018
3 months ago
3 months ago
March 5, 2018
5 months ago
5 months ago
Make this into a smoothie each morning
I bought this product because I lack enough greens and fruits in my diet. The way I make it is with four cubes of ice, two scoops of the mix, about a cup of Tropicana 5050 orange juice which is less sugar in it, half a banana, and fresh frozen blueberries. I put it in my Nutri-blender and it is an amazing smoothie with an incredible taste!!
February 5, 2018
It was good
I drink it because I wasn't getting enough servings of my vegetables product did what it was supposed too
November 3, 2017
9 months ago
9 months ago
Like the product. Taste is not bad after mixedwith some fruit or veggies.
September 5, 2017
11 months ago
11 months ago
I used to buy ItWorks greens. When I ran out I decided to try these from a local store. I am so glad I did!! not the best flavor when mixed with water, but if you use orange juice (I use Trop 50 for fewer calories) it tastes great!! I highly recommend this product!!
July 5, 2017
Best at home green drink
I really like Maximum Greens because they give me the nutrients I know I'm missing in my regular diet. I mix a heaping tablespoon with half a cup of water (for easy mixing) and half a cup of juice (for better flavor). I've been drinking "green drinks" for over 15 years now and this is the best one out there.
June 6, 2017
1 year ago
1 year ago
I love it!
No, it doesn't taste that good. But the benefits are worth it. It lowers my BP within an hour, gives me good energy, not jittery, just makes me want to get up. Takes care of Gerds, keeps me alkaline. I don't want to go without it. It is high. But it is my favorite out of many brands. I drink mine in water, and it tasted like a tea only stronger.
April 18, 2016
It is not bad at all!
I saw another review that said that said the container was small, the container is small, but you use a TABLESPOON for goodness sakes. I mix it with my chocolate GNC anabolic whey protein and it's fine! It's worth it for the benefits.
March 9, 2015