MuscleTech™ #SHATTER™ SX-7™ BLACK ONYX™ Ripped
Item # 802251
Size: 60 Servings
The product quantity for an item in your shopping cart has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. Please adjust your quantity to (12) and try again.
Your product couldn't be added to the basket because it is out of stock.
Note: This product cannot be sold in Canada
DescriptionPre-Workout/Weight Loss Hybrid Formula
#ShatterTM SX-7® Black OnyxTM Ripped is the new dual-function pre-workout/weight loss hybrid formula from MuscleTech®. This unique formula combines precise doses of powerful pre-workout ingredients, such as beta-alanine, taurine and citrulline, plus a scientifically tested key weight loss driver backed by two human studies. #ShatterTM SX-7® Black OnyxTM Ripped also features a one-of-a-kind mix of sensory ingredients including Myristica fragrans, satsuma orange, Scutellaria and black currant powder for a truly unique experience unlike anything you’ve ever tried.
- Myristica, satsuma orange, Scutellaria & black currant – A blend of premium ingredients that contributes to the extreme sensory experience.
- L-citrulline – An amino acid that is metabolized into arginine and nitric oxide.
- Beta-alanine – A popular pre-workout ingredient that has been added in a precise dose for a truly complete formula.
- L-carnitine – An amino acid metabolite involved in energy metabolism.
- Taurine – A free amino acid commonly found in pre-workout formulas and energy drinks.
- Caffeine – #ShatterTM SX-7® Black Onyx™ Ripped features a power ful dose of this scientifically researched ingredient shown to enhance thermogenesis, increase energy and enhance mental focus.
- C. canephora robusta – Subjects taking 200mg of C. canephora robusta lost an average of 10.95 lbs. (vs. 5.40 lbs. for placebo) in 60 days with a low-calorie diet, and 3.7 lbs. (vs. 1.25 lbs. for placebo) in 8 weeks with a calorie-reduced diet and moderate exercise.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAl INFOTo assess individual tolerance, consume 1 scoop of #ShatterTM SX-7® Black OnyxTM Ripped in 6 oz. of water per day for up to 3 days, then follow directions below.
Directions for Weight Loss: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 6 oz. of cold water and consume 30 minutes before your 2 largest meals. For best results, use with a diet and exercise program. Do not snack between meals or before bed. Do not exceed 2 servings (2 scoops) in a 24-hour period.
Directions for Pre-Workout: For more energy, mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 12 oz. of cold water and consume 30 minutes before your workout.
Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Processed in a facility that processes egg, milk, tree, peanut, shellfish, fish, soy and wheat ingredients
WarningsNot intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. One serving of this proudct contains up to as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation from the concentrated performance dose of beta-alanine. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Other IngredientsMaltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Ascorbic Acid, FD&C Red No. 40
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801. Made in the U.S.A. from international ingredients.
5.0 / 5.0
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
I have a gastric and my doctor told me to avoid drinks with coffeine, this product contains as much more coffeine than as two cups of coffee. What should I do? It really helped me workout hard today as it was the first time I’ve used it.
BEST ANSWER: I would continue to take it. I hardly ever follow doctor's orders.