GNC Total Lean® Thermo CLA™
GNC Total Lean® Thermo CLA™ is a potent, energizing formula* with many benefits to assist you throughout your weight loss journey. Your body is working hard at the gym, so give it the attention it needs with Thermo CLA™’s exercise and muscle recovery support.* GNC Total Lean® products were created to help you take control of your weight loss goals, focus on your health and still be totally you.
- Contains 1500mg of CLA per serving, which fuels energy and fat metabolism*
- Scientifically formulated to be a potent, energizing formula*
- Supports exercise and muscle recovery*
Gelatin, Glycerin, Silicon Dioxide, Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener)
How To Use
For adult use only. Do not use this prduct if you are pregnant or lactating. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. This product contains EGCG from green tea. , Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
1 month ago
2 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
*My appetite was held in check, I could eat a breakfast bar in the morning around 7, and not feel the need to snack or have hunger pains until noon.
*I lost weight, though I was combining this with diet and exercise.
Cons - *I grew immune before the end of the bottle. With about 12 pills left, I now hardly feel the energy as stated above, and find myself not being able to hold my appetite as long. I was even able to take a nap after taking 2 pills in the afternoon.
* As with any thermogenic, you will feel extreme thirst after taking the pills, which in turn causes frequent bathroom breaks.
Overall, the pills work, but I won't be able to buy another bottle due to the immunity I have developed to their effect.
1. Does it Help to remove belly fat and show the ABS upon exercise?
2. What is the correct dosage? 2 tablets before work out and 2 tablets on an empty stomach a day.( 4 tablets a day) ?
I was told to take it 30 minutes before eating, but how long after that should I wait to work out? or should I simply take it after eating and work out immediately?