Nature's Way® Umcka® FastActives™ Cold + Flu Relief - Berry
Minor Aches/Pains*, Congestion, Cough, Fever*, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
Rapidly Melts in Mouth
Suitable for Children - Non-Drowsy
P.sidoides 1X PLUS Alpha® CF
Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptons associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
- congestion/stuffy nose
- minor aches/pains
- sneezing/runny nose
- sore throat
How To Use
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND INGREDIENTS.,
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.