GNC Total Lean® Chitosan With Glucomannan
GNC Total Lean® Chitosan with Glucomannan is scientifically formulated to help promote a feeling of fullness* and encourage colon health.* GNC Total Lean® products were created to help you take control of your weight loss goals, focus on your health and still be totally you.
- Contains 1g of dietary fiber
- Features 1000mg of chitosan, which is a non-soluble fiber that serves as a bulk forming agent and encourages colon health by helping to speed food through the digestive system*
- Promotes a feeling of fullness*
- Supports digestive & colon health
Gelatin, Stearic Acid , Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose
How To Use
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery., Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
4 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Ideal is 30min to 1hr before meal.
I had experience chitosan before.
That will help you keep full of stomach.
Make sure do not eat too much meal when you take chitosan.
This is great for always who have taken over calories.
I would say take twice a day before meal.
Basically it helps but not in the magic pill kind of way. It is a fiber supplement. Diet and exercise are the key.
2) If this fiber supplement acts anything like the fiber found in prickly pear cactus (nopal) you must not take this fiber AT THE SAME TIME you take any of your medications. Some fibers have the tendency to cling onto some medications which basically stops them from entering your body.
That is why I say see your doctor. The Dr. will be able to tell you if you need to stagger the fiber and your blood thinner. Example: Take fiber pills only 1-2 hours after taking your blood thinners.
I have taken chitosan before and whether or not the fat was blocked I could not tell. It does, however, cause minor bloating and stomach issues in the beginning. You may experience weird diarhhea. If you are counting on this product to help you avoid weightloss surgery,you will be disappointed. For everyone else, this works only if you exercise regularly and have a reasonably healthy diet.