American Biotech Labs Silver Biotics™
Ultimate Immune System Support
Doctor Recommended Natural Alternative
- Patented Manufacturing Process
- Successfully case studied by medical doctors
- Immune System Support
- Approved for Purchase by US Veterans Hospitals
- Tested by Major Universities, Certified Independent Laboratories
- Safe for Every Day Use When Used as Suggested
Harmful Bacteria And The Human Body:
Your body can be exposed to millions of harmful bacterial strains every day that can leave you poisoned and weakened.
Bacteria Are Responsible For Many Human Ailments Including:
- Sinus Infections
- Sore Throats
- Ear Infections
- Food Poisoning
- Skin Infections
- Staph Infections
Silver Biotics Offers You A Natural Solution for a healthier you, and works safely and effectively with your immune system.
How To Use
Children: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon once daily
There are no known adverse reactions in using this product with medications. This product has a 2 year shelf life from date of manufacturing.
If you are pregnant, nursing or have any allergic reaction to trace minerals or if you have any chronic or recurring symptoms or illness, consult a health care professional before using this product. This product is non-toxic and non-addictive with no known side effects.
Store at room temperature(55-85 degrees F.
A World Leader in Silver Technology
6 months ago
Friend had been telling me about CS for years, finally, I tried it.
Within a couple of days, the swelling is almost gone and no pain. I take 3 teaspoons per day and drop a couple of drops into my ear each time. It will probably take a few more days to clear up completely, but I'm so happy I tried this and didn't do the antibiotics.
For the naysayers that have spoken here, this is not a miracle cure for every illness/ailment, nor does it work instantaneously overnight to fix you or your children. It is simply a preventive-maintenace product to keep your body's immune system running at its best.
If you already have the beginning of a cold or sore throat, green phlegm. Take a teaspoon of this product and swish for 30 seconds and swallow. Repeat up to 3x's per day until gone.
Real good if your get food poisoning. My brother got food poisoning 2 years ago and was on his way to the emergency room. Before leaving his home he swallowed about half a bottle. He says this product saved his life!
Thank you! Sylvia