Beyond Raw® LIT™
You can enjoy additional energy and focus* on both training and non-training days when you incorporate Beyond Raw® LIT™ into your dietary supplement routine. With 3g of L-Citrulline per serving, this clinically dosed pre-workout formula supports nitric oxide production. Plus, CarnoSyn® beta-alanine is clinically shown to increase muscle carnosine levels, a critical function and performance factor.
- Clinically dosed pre-workout dietary supplement helps you train with focus, intensity and pumps*
- 3g of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine, 1.5g of micronized creatine and 250mg of caffeine per serving to support energy and mental intensity
- 3g of L-Citrulline, 1.5g of Nitrosigine® and 3g of L-Citrulline per serving provide pump and nitric oxide support
- Consume both pre-workout and on non-training days for additional energy and focus*
- Gluten-free and sugar-free formula
- Delicious, natural and artificial blue raspberry flavor
- Simply mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of cold water
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citric Acid, Natural & Artifical Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Oil and Lecithin Blend, Calcium Silicate , Shellac, FD&C Blue #1, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Acetylate Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Silicate Hydroxide
How To Use
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. For adult use only. Taking this product may cause tingling and flushing sensations. These sensations may be enhanced if taken close to or during exercise. Notice: Significant product settling may occur.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
2 months ago
3 weeks ago
However, I feel like the past couple times I've bought a container it doesn't mix as well.
Also the effects don't seem to be as strong, unless I'm just getting too used to it and need to take a break from it or increase my scoopage.
2 months ago
4 weeks ago
1 week ago
1 month ago
If this helps...I use this as a pre-workout and sometimes I'll do some HIIT after 45-60 minutes of weights/lifting and I feel like I'm still running strong.