Dr. Sinatra Omega Q Plus® Max
Cardiologist-developed Omega Q Plus MAX is Dr. Sinatra’s ultimate combination of highly bioavailable key nutrients for comprehensive cardiovascular support. Built on a foundation of 100 mg of Hydro Q-Sorb® CoEnzyme Q10, which is scientifically researched for bioavailability, Omega Q Plus MAX provides outstanding cellular energy and antioxidant support, and is critical for anyone taking a statin medication, because statins deplete CoQ10 levels. Hydro Q-Sorb pairs perfectly with clean, sustainable CalaMarine® omega-3 oil, which is naturally richer in heart-healthy DHA than ordinary fish oil, with no fishy taste or repeating. Plus, a heart-healthy dose of trans resveratrol, which is a great antioxidant for healthy aging. Omega Q Plus MAX also includes bioavailable CurcuWIN® turmeric—tested to be 46X more absorbable" are based on in vitro studies and our record in clinical studies suggested only 9X more bioavailable than the standard curcumin. Each dose of Omega Q Plus MAX also provides essential B vitamins, including folic acid, for heart and brain health, plus L-carnitine.
- Advanced support for key cardiovascular markers, including healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, CRP (healthy heart marker), homocysteine levels, & triglycerides.
- Provides bioavailable Hydro Q-Sorb® CoQ10 benefits of fueling the body with energy at the cellular level, which is 3x better absorbed than ordinary powdered CoQ10.
- Provides 30mg of Trans Resveratrol to support healthy aging, plus bioavailable CurcuWIN® turmeric.
- Provides clean, sustainable source of omega 3s with NO fishy taste, smell, or repeating.
- Cardiologist-developed based on 40+ years of clinical experience and research; recommended for anyone taking a cholesterol-lowering statin medication.
- Gluten Free & Soy Free CoQ10 Supplement
- All in two easy-to-swallow red softgels
*Healthy support for levels already in the normal range.
Gelatin, Gamma-Cyclodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Annatto (color), Mannitol, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Ascorbyl Palmitate
How To Use
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, or use any medications.
Keep out of reach of children., Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Bethesda, MD 20817